CCNA Units 1 and 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCNA Units 1 and 2

Who's doing CCNA unit 1 and 2 next year or has just done it this year? just wondering, myself, I am doing it next year yet lknow nall the curriculum already bar half of one of about 30 sections...
    SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

me, i am doing it...yes...hrm, maybe i'm not, ooooh, chocolate, oh yes, the question at hand, the exam answers are as follows:

1: A
    2: D
    3: C
    4: C
    5: Cat
    6: 65535
    7: STOP0x000EF5AB
    8: MEOW
    9: Fruit
    10:A
    11:yes
    12:bull****
    13: okay i'll stop now

Comment

i have done CCNA semester 1 and 2 :D

i do 3 and 4 next year ;)

Comment

almost finished one now.. one week to go... doing the rest next year I hope.

Comment

I will finish my first semester next weekend. I will continue next fall.

Comment

Originally posted by skullshot
            me, i am doing it...yes...hrm, maybe i'm not, ooooh, chocolate, oh yes, the question at hand, the exam answers are as follows:

1: A
            2: D
            3: C
            4: C
            5: Cat
            6: 65535
            7: STOP0x000EF5AB
            8: MEOW
            9: Fruit
            10:A
            11:yes
            12:bull****
            13: okay i'll stop now

ROFLMAO!! r j00 pissed?
            At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SileNceR
              Who's doing CCNA unit 1 and 2 next year or has just done it this year? just wondering, myself, I am doing it next year yet lknow nall the curriculum already bar half of one of about 30 sections...
              You know I am :)

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris

You know I am :)
                der i know YOU are, iwas more concernedc about finding out which OTHER members of our hyumble community were
                SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!

Comment

Originally posted by SileNceR

der i know YOU are, iwas more concernedc about finding out which OTHER members of our hyumble community were
                  True, but you see, with that post, I also alerted other members who didn't know about me doing CCNA to the fact that I was. See?

Comment

but now with that post all ur tryin 2 do is UP ur post count...:p

Comment

hardly any more so than yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper
                        but now with that post all ur tryin 2 do is UP ur post count...:p
                        Acutally, I was just clearing things up there :p.

Back on the topic, I'm getting a bit wary about this course, as I was over at the house of the guy who's going to be teaching it... and he was having trouble networking two comps together :eek:.

"Try specifying an IP address and subnet mask..."
                        "I don't think that'll work, but... oh! It did!" :rolleyes:

:)

Comment

LMFAO, i can't even remember posting that so yes, i prolly was pissed ^^^

:thumb:

Comment

LOL @ SKS!

its Mr. Dixon taking it right? he knows **** ALL!!! he'd be teaching u all straight out of a manual :(

Comment

what the h3ll is CNNA?
                              TT Original

Comment

Working...
                              X