Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HDD space goodness

125gb here... yumm
    SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!
    Overclockers Melbourne (http://www.ocmelbourne.com).

Poor me -> 13gb :o

Comment

75gb here with 60GB IBM drive waiting to go in... :)

Comment

thats been sitting on your filing cabinet for about 2 months... ****e.. be surprised if those anomolous magnetic currents under the earths core haven't damaged it yet...

(BOFH BOFH BOFH)
        SileNceR, Messenger of the Dark and the Night. To post quality, or not to post at all, THAT is the Question - Never again ask what can my post count do for me besides increasing my ego, but instead ask what can I do to help someone else!

Comment

I've only got 65 G:devil:
          http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

compared to a lot of people thats a pretty LARGE amount of space there kheldar

Comment

dunno what that says about my space... or tweaks :)

Comment

I'm startin' strain the 20gigs here and no my Babes don't take that much. :p

Comment

Bah HDD space is over-rated, i won't say wot i have so as to not put ppl to shame ;) hehe, nah the more u have the more u fill it up, the hotter ya PC Case is, and the more noise it makes...

i'd take my 8Gb Quantum back anyday if only it'd compress to 1Tb...

Comment

12.8 here and i think iut is time for a defrag
                    TT Original

Comment

20 gig atm, up to 80 once i get my 60 gig ibm back from warranty :D
                      TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

i only got an IBM 40gig 60GXP and it is running sweet as! :)

Comment

60GB at the moment. I have an IBM 60GXP with 40GB for normal use and a little older Western Digital 20GB unit I use for fresh installs of Windows for the purpose of benchmarking components. :)
                          Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                          My Toys

Comment

187GB :O :D

two 60GB maxtor

two 30GB maxtor

and a 6.5GB WD

all online, serving ftp and web, in one PC
                            (another 10 or 12 GB spread over the LAN)

so there :P

shameless self-promotion:

www.harddriveHELL.com

-------------------------------------
                            i hate maxtor drives, but i got no $ to replace them and they won't give my $$ back

Comment

:D My current sweatheart has 2x20g Ibm 60gxp's in rd0 + an old Seagate 1.2 in Ghost for a recovery disc. Love It!

My old buddy, just replaced- 20g Maxtor + 6.8g Bigfoot (own two of them, probly the best hds I've ever owned)

My Bubba Box- 16.8g Seagate

My office box- 10g Maxtor + 6.8g Bigfoot (Boowho, she's showing signs of the end of the trail coming soon)

I think last spring'sexperiment of putting the Bigfoots in Rd0, wounded one of them. But, I can't complain they have run & run & run.........In raid they were bench'n out at 9.8 ms, which is pretty dam close to the Maxtor's. Hehehehe, good on Q :thumb: .

For anyone, this side of the big water, watch www.NewEgg.com ,
                              on their rehab site. Their refurb'd Hd's are really cheap......the 16.8g seagate was on sale for $45 w/shp'g. 66 ata/7200....hey great kid's drive or spare or backup or what ever at that price.
                              But ya gotta watch the site several times aday, and grab one asap.......they go really quick. Check'm between 4-5pm pst. Their in stock any where from 10 minutes to an hour.

I guess about 100g or alittle less.......today........over in the near future. :D Always :hammer: on something.......:D

Comment

Working...
                              X