Tweak, Buy one of these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweak, Buy one of these

I am trying to get Tweak to buy a VL over POS VS....

He says they are ugly...but I think they are heaps better lookin than a POS VS, and the VL came with a Nissan RB30 engine, get the Turbo and you have all the power you will need on ya P's :)

Moose, give up buddy. The Nissan dream is over. VL's come in for fixing a lot more frequently than other Holden models.

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
      Moose, give up buddy. The Nissan dream is over. VL's come in for fixing a lot more frequently than other Holden models.
      wtf!

/me slaps you around with a trout.

The Nissan RB30 engine is an excellent engine, kicks the crap out of any Holden 6.

Comment

I still reckon the VS looks better than the VL.

Comment

well fine

But the VL calais is luxury compared to a VS :D

hehe

Get what ya want
          Like me
          you can have me.....:rolleyes:

Comment

Or one of these :D

Comment

I don't mind the look of the AUDI TT - Besides I must get this car because it says "TT" after all! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                I don't mind the look of the AUDI TT - Besides I must get this car because it says "TT" after all! :p
                Pitty that’s a pic of a BMW M3…but still…the TT is pretty good. :D

Comment

tweak u actaully need a station wagon - so u can put your computers in the back and come to bendigo for a LAN
                  http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

merc station wagon
                    those things boot along
                    TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Moose
                      I am trying to get Tweak to buy a VL over POS VS....

He says they are ugly...but I think they are heaps better lookin than a POS VS, and the VL came with a Nissan RB30 engine, get the Turbo and you have all the power you will need on ya P's :)
                      Nice Car!!! :toung:

Comment

Originally posted by MySTiCuSS

Nice Car!!! :toung:
                        Damn straight....and they go damn hard to

Comment

Bwah, that is an E36 M3 :/ the E46 (hmm 323i rocks:) is alot better, get him to buy My nissan Moose... VG30E, nothing wrong with the V6. I still want an M3 GTR :) second would be the Twin Turbo 850il, hmm 706 lb/ft of torque:eek:

Sorry if i took over the thread but is there any other sweeter car in the world

Comment

I drove an M3 the other day
                            I wouldn’t pay that amount for them, sure they are comfy and luxurious and all, but I have driven waaaay cheaper cars that have a hell of a lot more power, and they handle pretty **** compared to a Supra or AWD Skyline even.

Is your Nissan Manual or Auto?

Comment

4 Speed Auto.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah 130k is alittle much but they are extreme Euro Sports cars, they might not be the fastest Car for your money but the ammount of work gone into them is huge, gotta love all the cool **** u get from the dealers and from BMW... Plus i mean... YOU HAVE AN M3 :)

Comment

Working...
                              X