Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix: thots and comments

::::DO NOT READ IF YOU DIDNT SEE THE MOVIE::::

Ok, was anyone else dissapointed in this movie? Granted the fighting and effects were mega badass, but the effects were WAY OVER THE TOP. I swear to god it goes into bullet time at least 5 times every ten minutes. I noticed once scene where the action slowed down for neo to shift his nuts in his pants.
    well here it goes, my long list of complaints.

BAD ACTING: shoot me if im wrong, but IMO the only good actor was Keanu Reaves. Will Smiths wife (whatever her name is) TERRIBLE. Laurence Fishburne (whatever) LAME.
    Trinity: LOOKING OLD TIME TO HANG UP THE LEATHER PANTS.
    that dude with the dreads that replaced tank or dozer or whatever: WORST ACTOR EVER

THE WRAITHS: WTF THE ONLY ****ING COOL NEW IDEA AND THEY DIE AFTER 10 MINUTES WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF GOD DAMMIT.

TECHO RAVE SCENE: oh my ****ing god, i had to ask myself like 60 times during this scene what the **** was going on. It was like an episode of mtv grind in Vault City. ****ING TERRIBLE. it was the longest scene in the ****ing movie. at least 20 minutes.

NEO FLYING: oh man gimme a break, he was flying thru the city with not one, not two, but about 30 cars flying behind him like he sucked them up in a vortex. ok superman.

KEYMAKER: COOL IDEA but should have let him live and left.....

TRINITY TO DIE: gimme a break she brings him back to life in the 1st, he brings her back in the second. LAME. WHY CANT THERE BE A MOVIE WITH 100% ACTION, NO STUPID LOVE SCENES, AND NO TECHNO RAVE SCENE?????

FRENCH PROGRAMMER DUDE: ok that was just plain wierd

THE WRAITHS AGAIN: THE MOTHER ****ER HAD A WICKED ASS SWITCHBLADE, THEY SMOKE A COOL ASS SILVER HOOKAH, AND THEY ****ING KILLED THEM BOTH. WACHOWSKI *******S.....

AGENT SMITH: hes his own program now, which i think is kind of stupid. he still calls himself "Agent Smith" WTF. Multiple fight scene with 100 agents was however SWEET.

AGENTS: No where near as cool as the first one.

Well thats all i can remember. Agree or Dissagree, but this is how i feel. I NEVER SEE A MOVIE until like 3 months after it comes out because i hate going into public and i was looking foward to this movie. Now I wish i saved my 8 bucks and got a 6 pack and played warcraft.

I thought is was good, although not as good as the first

my only gripe is the conclusion, 'to be concluded' is for TV shows NOT for the theater...I feel like that was was done in very poor taste. To pay my $7.50 only to be left hanging with no conclusion and 'to be concluded'....

anyway, that is the only part I'm unhappy with...aside from that is was a kick ass movie

btw MFaction, why would you want a movie that is 100% pure action...that would get very old in about 30 min

Comment

a movie with 100% action would get boring.... im sorry you feel this way.

Comment

I LOVED THIS MOVIE !!!
        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Ive come to this new conclusion: the first 3/4th of the movie was lame as ****. BUT as soon as the wraiths show up its an awesome movie, the best ever. And when they "die" the movie sucks again.

Comment

Working...
          X