Who's got the best ddr333, AMD mobo? ATA133 a must, natural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's got the best ddr333, AMD mobo? ATA133 a must, natural

;) Well I was just drooling over the new MSI KT333, But haven't read any reveiws.........anybody got any reveiws yet? Also whose got the market cornered on these latest mobo config's? Thanks, :glasses2:

I link 1 in the TT Web News today, but here's the direct 1 http://www.tbreak.com/hard/mobo/msi_kt3ultra/page1.html ,though I'd wait for a another month yet to see what transpires. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

:sun: I was just asked to build the fastest rig I could for my bother-inlaw........$2k to spend......hehehehehe.......something all black.: party ha

Comment

One junk one to cap 200, hmmmm.......match my mood.......

:D :cool: : party ha :thumb: :glasses2: :cheers:

Comment

i think if you are gonna ask for reviews, ya may as well go to the news page, make it show all(or at least a lot) news posts and use the inbuilt search feature in IE to search for the model number or something ;)
          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I linked a review this morning to the Gigabyte board in the news. ;)
            <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Andy..........I was in a hurry on this one, I got an order to fill. And my reveiw sources weren't turning up a thing. I turned to my very trust worth buds on tt for help. As always Wiggo came shining though. As ussual. Thanks Guy!

You, know there has been a discussion on a GF4 contest........some rather odd Hplay, but here's a thought for a contest.........the winner should be voted in by the membership for the biggest contributing member.........Wiggo you'd be a shoe in. :smokin:

Comment

I like the MSI Board cuppled with Nice Kingmax memory.

Classic Athlon xp 2000+ cpu , Seagate Barracuda IV HDD ,

Your choice of GF3 card. Sony monitor. Go son :thumb:

Comment

yah, but a Gf4.:D

Comment

i like my comp...no really i do like it..honest...

Comment

;) it looks like mine 6-7 months ago.

Comment

Not bad seeing as im only 15, and the only money i get is from b-days and my crappy paper round.

Comment

Some of the reviews you people are seeing of KT333 motherboards are not the final silicon... Wait till VIA officially announce the KT333 chipset and things may change, such as performance.

Comment

;) hangin there Shepps, U have done a great job.......15, was there once a long time ago...........

:cool: good point MT. Fortunately, the order I have is on hold. thx

Comment

ok i will :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Comment

Working...
                              X