Online Gaming and Which Games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Gaming and Which Games?

How often do people play online and which games do you play when you do?

I play Unreal Tournament, Facing map. I try not to play it when there's school, but it's hard.

Comment

I Play Dark Age of Camalot. It is a pretty good game.
      I only get to play about 3 hours a week. I use to play Asherons Call. The graphics and game play seem a lot better in DAOC. It is more keyed to grouping together but soloing is still viable.

Comment

I play DoD (Day of Defeat) usually everynight.

under the name of Seraphic, and in whatever aussie server that isnt full :)

failing that, i usually play homeworld

Comment

CS under |YaKuZa|OPerAtor
          DoD under OPerAtor

usually every night, unless i have a lot of homework or something
          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Yahoo Pool!!!!

Comment

I play Quake III Team Arena, Unreal Tourney (Facing Worlds Map), and Ultima Online Second Age

Comment

I usually play once every 6 months but when I do it's normally Q3A :thumb:
                What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Only game I have tried online was Diablo 2, but would like to give heroes 3 a go :kay:

Comment

As of late, I play:

CS, D2, StarCraft: BroodWars, some Q3 (mainly just to test the FPS on this or that :D ).

I have: CS, Half-Life, D2, SC, BW, RTCW, Q2, Q3, D2, UT, Unreal Gold.. hmm.. probably a few other in there, but you get the idea ;)

-edit
                    I play almost every day.

ICQ me @ 58475219 and let me know you're TT if you want to play. I'm usually on MSN, but invisible: [email protected] - again, Let me know you're TT.
                    Chris "Raven"
                    News Crew - TweakTown
                    <!--
                    <font size=1>
                    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                    </font>
                    // -->
                    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Thanks for the invite - but my ping blows out from 130ms to 350ms crossing the Pacific Ocean :(

Comment

Oh - and since I picked up Unreal Tournament G.O.T.Y. on Monday, it's been rather addictive - had a bit of a fling Friday night online ;)

Must..... do..... Study..... not..... UT..... :geek:

Comment

Depends on how you look at it, Albinus :D

In two weeks I'll be in South Korea LOL (for a year). Mabye the ping will be better in that region? Dunno, not like I have a lot of experience there.
                          Chris "Raven"
                          News Crew - TweakTown
                          <!--
                          <font size=1>
                          <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                          - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                          - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                          - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                          </font>
                          // -->
                          "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Well, I know for a fact that South Korea's broadband is EXPONENTIALLY better than Australia's..... so if you whinge about it over there take pity on us in Australia :( :cry:

Comment

and even more pitty on those of us who are using Dial up:eek: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Working...
                              X