asus a7v8x-x any good?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asus a7v8x-x any good?"

i was thinking of buying a new motherboard and i was planning on buying the asus a7v333-XL but the website im buying from told me that they were out of stock with that and that instead they could give me the asus a7v8x-x instead. is there any major differences with these two boards and should i get the a7v8x-x? has anyone tried this motherboard?

thanks,
    overclocker wannabe.

As to your original question you would actually be better off with the A7v8x as it is based on the newer Via KT400 chipset rather than the KT333 : peace2: However, the best option would be to get an nforce2 based board such as the A7n8x, Epox 8RDA+, or if you want one that supports the 400 FSB athlons the Epox 8RDA3+ :thumb: :cheers: :cheers:

Comment

thanks theyneverknew, i never knew. :cheers:

Comment

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thats almost as corny as one of my dads jokes
        <font color=orange>AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton (166*11=1883MHz) -|- Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev2.0 -|- Corsair XMS PC3200 512 MB RAM 2T-3-3-6 @DDR333 -|- Leadtek A250 TD GF4 TI 4400 300/630 -|- 40 Gig Quntaum Fireball AP+ -|- 52x Samsung CD-ROM Drive -|- SB Live Digital 5.1 -|- Antec SG case w/350 Watt Power-Up PSU</font>

Comment

Working...
        X