Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling All Elite Graphic Artisits!

Hi All,

I've been pouring loads of time into the development of my new website, and I think things are finally starting to take shape. I've got a test site going which uses the general layout and color scheme I'll be using on my main site. The test site can be found at http://xoopstest.ath.cx .

However I've struck a problem. After spending a few hours over the weekend trying to design my own website logo I realised what was stopping me was the fact I suck at graphic design :rolleyes: . What I'm hoping is that some kind hearted soul out there with loads of graphic design talent will take up the challenge of creating a suitable logo for my website !

If you're interested, I was looking at using a website name of something like "Brashquido's Web Corner", but if you can come up with somethng along the same lines which isn't as sh1te as that I'd also be very happy . The graphic should be 400 pixels wide by 100 pixels high and should use a color scheme to suit the website, so it might be an idea to check out the link first. You can submit your logo in BMP format to [email protected] . Thankyou very much to all that take up the challenge . If I get enough submissions (fingers X'd) I'll probably have a poll on the site to see which one should be used. Don't bust a gonad doing it though as it's only going to be a personal website :thumb: .

Thanks again :cheers: !

site error..

Comment

Yeah, I've changed my URL since then.

replace xoopstest.ath.cx with beta.itprofessional.ath.cx

Comment

Working...
      X