seti not crunching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seti not crunching?

ok i have a problem with seti not crunching. i left it last night with 40 in the cache and when i wake up it has done three but it is sitting at 0.00 percent and has not moved. it showss 100 percent load on the cpu (which would be seti). it won't up date the progress no way. i even restarted the client twice still no go? any suggestions?

When a wu completees, it takes iut a minute or two to seek the new wu. AND, ive discovered that if your date is changed while (rolled back) its crunchingf the wu stops untill the date is moved back.

Comment

Are you using the screen saver version or SETIdriver with the Command line version?
      :-(

Comment

AMD MAN YOU ARE THE MAN PERIOD. for some odd reason my date was set back a couple of years.(2002) well sure enough that whn i set it to the correct date(took me awhile i set it wrong three times) it started back so now i can catch up with beefy. thanks amd man and elrado for helping

Comment

Thats odd, as one of my systems is set back to 1997 and it crunches just fine!
          But maybe its because its on 98se :?:

Comment

It only stops if the date after youve got SETI setup etc, if its always been back at 1997m thats why it still works, (or so i think)

Comment

i think that mine got changed after random crashes of my comp by my pushing it to high, while i am out of town this weekend i am gonna turn the fsb down just a tad to make sure that it won't restart itself while i am gone missing out on valuble crunching time

*Kane - Your use this method to crunch faster link don't work

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedMovistar

*Kane - Your use this method to crunch faster link don't work
                It worked for me just now :?:

Comment

it worked for me too.
                  BTW its hosted on geocities, so you might have it blocked or something. Or maybe they had issues at their end.:shrug:

Comment

Working...
                  X