Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• massmailing possibilities?

Hello again.

I was wondering if there's a way in Outlook Express to do "mass mailing" under one single address?

What I mean is that I would like to make an address that would have all my contacts under it - like "soccer" and it would have all my team mates addresses in it so when I send a mail to that one it would go to all those other addresses.

Hopefully you know what I mean ... :laugh:

Any input appreciated, as always.

Andy72

..also if its not possible in Outlook express, is it possible in Office's Outlook?

open the address book in OE, click 'New", then select 'New Group...' it should be self-explanatory from there

Comment

And I certainly hope you didn't mean "massmailing" as in Spam because that would make me very unhappy :grr:
      My Machine

Comment

Originally posted by PersianImmortal
        And I certainly hope you didn't mean "massmailing" as in Spam because that would make me very unhappy :grr:
        And that would make PI a sad panda.. :(

(SP reference... ;) )

Comment

Thanks Minibubba, that helped.

And to others, don't worry - I didn't use the word Spam becouse I am not trying to spam anyone. Using one address is just much more easier than to hand pick mailing addresses from your contact list.

Of course it could be considered as "Spam" by destinations mail filters or firewalls (like my Norton) but that is something that I can do nothing about.

Cheers! :cheers:

Andy72

Comment

Working...
          X