What is comparable to Radeon 9100 128MB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is comparable to Radeon 9100 128MB

What is similar to Radeon 9100 128MB DDR ..
    ????

the radeon 9100 128mb is jsut a little better than the radeon 9000 128mb card, thereb wont be much difference in these cards at all and infact i know there isnt as we have both these at the shop I work at, I have a ti4200 x8 in the spare computer and I know my ti4200x8 isnt all that much better than the 9100 128mb as I have played on one, yes the ti is better but not by a great deal, I have allways liked the radeons ability to have good image qulity and hold the frram rates well were as the nvidia cards seem to drop in fram rates in games and go back up again really as6 were as the radeons stay more stable, and this is not just a half harted comment as I have sat and tested these cards for hours on end in my spare time for my friends and stuff, so if you go with radeon you will be pleased i think.

Comment

when I bench my ti cards in 3dmark01 the fram rates drop loads then shoot back up again but the radeon stays stable or around about stable, I have allso used other bencmarking tools and find simular results, the ti are a good card dont get me wrong they are very good and have dropped so much in price since the release of the fx and I dont know why because I like the ti series better than the fx but the fx has x9 support but that dose'nt really worry me. radeons are alot of people favorits now adays though

Comment

Working...
      X