best mobo for price with features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best mobo for price with features

I originally wanted to get an asus a7n8x deluxe with all the features so I didn't have to pay more for them seperately, and because I thought it had integrated graphics, but since it doesn't, and I don't have any money left to get a graphics card, what motherboard should I get?

I want:
    nforce 2
    integrated graphics
    support for 2500+ barton cpu
    ethernet (preferabbly more than one port)
    something like the a7n8x DELUXE, but with integrated graphics and a cheaper to less price, and from reliable mobo producers.

Ya could look at EPoX's 8RGA+, Albatron's KM18G Pro, MSI's K7N2G-L, Chaintech 7NIF2 and possibly a couple more.

Comment

If you go to the asus website, you will see that they are coming out with a new mobo A7N8X-X not the deluxe or the original. I have only found one place that has any info at all, and that is on eBay. I am waiting for more info. Like you, I am in the process of gathering info for a new upgrade system. Preferably 2500+ with asus mobo. I just can't decide between the nvidia and the viakt400 chipset.

Comment

the nForce2 owns the KT400 chipset.

Comment

why do u want integrated graphics anyways? Any of the lower graphics cards outperform the integrated systems by a lot. And they are all under $100.

Comment

Well, I should be having an 8rga+ arrive anytime, and ill let y know how it performs, its got all u want.

Comment

Working...
            X