This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Improve this site

i have been a long time user of your website. Just today I registered with tweak town. I think you should find a way to get more people to register with your forums. I feel that not enough people know the value of your forums. Most people that I know that use your web site use it for all the information on the home page. about the latest toys in the computer industry.

Originally posted by gibsonmx6
    i have been a long time user of your website. Just today I registered with tweak town. I think you should find a way to get more people to register with your forums. I feel that not enough people know the value of your forums. Most people that I know that use your web site use it for all the information on the home page. about the latest toys in the computer industry.
    This is why TweakTown is currently holding competitions. It would be nice to see the forum community grow larger.

Comment

If ya were enterin' the competition then ya should reply in this thread, http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthre...threadid=11712 ;)

Comment

Working...
      X