Tweaking a TI-89?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweaking a TI-89?

A few months ago, I got myself a TI-89 Graphing Calculator. It is a really nice one which can do all kinds of graphs that the TI-83 cannot (like the 3D) and one can even load games and other software onto it, as long as it can fit in the 890KB provided (188KB User and 702KB flash). The layout can even ressemble a primitive Palm Pilot with AMS 2.09. Now I'm curious about how these things can be tweaked! If anyone here has had experience with tweaking a TI-89 or any other graphing calculator, feel free to reveal the information, for I'm sure this could bring a nice discussion. :group:

Ah, can't believe I haven't been in here for months! Must be because I use Neowin most of the time that I forget about the others, LOL! :P

I don't have that calculator, i don't know anything about it other that it being a graphics calculator, but i can help you with the tweaking:

CLICK :rolleyes2
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I wonder if that even occured to him. :?:

Comment

Tried that many times already, but couldn't find a lot of information. Then again, I was just curious about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Webgraph
          A few months ago, I got myself a TI-89 Graphing Calculator. It is a really nice one which can do all kinds of graphs that the TI-83 cannot (like the 3D) and one can even load games and other software onto it, as long as it can fit in the 890KB provided (188KB User and 702KB flash). The layout can even ressemble a primitive Palm Pilot with AMS 2.09. Now I'm curious about how these things can be tweaked! If anyone here has had experience with tweaking a TI-89 or any other graphing calculator, feel free to reveal the information, for I'm sure this could bring a nice discussion. :group:

Ah, can't believe I haven't been in here for months! Must be because I use Neowin most of the time that I forget about the others, LOL! :P
          OOPS!!!

...didnt even mean to post, i was just going to quote Webby and put this post in my big book of reasons why he is top of the SPAM list.... that is... incase he ever needed a reason.

Comment

there isnt much tweaking to be done on a ti-89, unless you can figure a way to o/c it like they do the 83, 85, 86. other than that, firmware updates, cant do much else. the processor is hella slow :)

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent
              OOPS!!!

...didnt even mean to post, i was just going to quote Webby and put this post in my big book of reasons why he is top of the SPAM list.... that is... incase he ever needed a reason.
              Excuse me? I don't access TweakTown often at all, so how on Earth can you accuse me of spamming? I think you're drunk or something! :P

Anyway, thank you, aznx, for your information. Finding that information might not be too difficult.

Comment

I didnt accuse you of spam... i merely pointed out why you are the forum smacktard.

Comment

Working...
                X