Red Alert 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Alert 2

I haven't played this much but I got a copy the other day and have to say I love it!

Birdkiller and I played it to death when it first came out.. I haven't played it since.. Got a copy of the expansion of a friend.. didn't even bother installing it..

Comment

Worst
      Game
      Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
        I haven't played this much but I got a copy the other day and have to say I love it!
        Its a fun game in the beginning...after a while...its gets pretty boring...im playing CS...barely...DOD ...frequently...MOHAA ...uninstalled it...it was stealing my life from me...lol...peace out

FiReBLaZR

Comment

Originally posted by Bahamut Zer0
          Worst
          Game
          Ever.
          It had the best installation proggie I've ever seen though. Gotta give it a hand for that. : peace2:
          Chris "Raven"
          News Crew - TweakTown
          <!--
          <font size=1>
          <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
          - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
          - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
          - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
          </font>
          // -->
          "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

I got a copy of it like 4 weeks after it came out, i love it man, then yrui's revenge 2 weeks after it came out love it to, once i get my adsl in a few days it will be online gameing all the way man, haul ass like u would believe with this beauty.:devil:

Comment

I never was a big fan of any C&C game, really.

Comment

played renegade yet then? :)

Comment

heard c&c rena is quite good from 2 different people, i watched a video on it that came with my medal fo honour it looks awsome!

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                    played renegade yet then? :)
                    Not yet - I will though :).

Comment

the only C&C game i liked was the original Command and Conquer (although i've lost the CD now *sigh*)

i'm more into Blizzard games now like diablo and starcraft.... can't wait for war3 to come out:D

Comment

Working...
                      X