GeIL PC4000 DDR500 Memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GeIL PC4000 DDR500 Memory

Industry, CA - (July 11, 2003) - GeILUSA, the worldwide independent leader in high speed DDR memory products, announced today a new addition to its Golden Dragon line of high speed DDR modules, the DDR 500MHz (PC4000) module.

This module is designed for the most extreme gamers and PC enthusiasts whose optimization of memory parameters in their gaming rigs is an absolute necessity. First in the industry to implement Wafer Level Chip Scale Packaging (WLCSP), Golden Dragon achieves its high bus speed and unsurpassed bandwidth even at the highest allowable voltage setting with no heat spreader required. Without the heat spreader in the way, the true face of a never-seen-before actual die from a silicon wafer is now beautifully shown under operation. Low operational temperature is maintained at high voltage setting, giving abundant room for the worst torturous overclocking minds found in the human specie.

Working closely with ASUS, Abit, and other major motherboard manufactures at engineering level, GeIL gains the pioneering ability to test and certify performance and compatibility. Further more, with the new WLCSP technology, GeIL is able to test chips at wafer level and become the most technologically advanced module house in the world.

As always, GeIL's new flagship production stirs up a big splash in the very heart of the gaming enthusiast world. "The PC4000 Golden Dragon is in direct response to our customers, making it the fastest, the most advanced, and the best tolerant high performance DDR module in the market today.", said Victor Chu, VP Marketing, GeIL USA.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Oooo, we're getting closer... DDR 666 just around the corner. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul
      Oooo, we're getting closer... DDR 666 just around the corner. ;)
      I bet any money it will be called DDR 667
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Yea, officially thats what it will most likely be. The P3 666 was rounded up as well. Weak.... ;)

Here is one reference to it already though....
        http://www.theinquirer.net/Default.aspx?article=4804

Comment

That sucks....Why can't they call it 666 ??? That would be sweet !!! :spam:

However, the PC4000 Golden Dragon DDR-500 looks SWEET !!! :woot:
          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

holy **** i go on vacation and b4 i left i wuz lookin at 3500 and hering about 3700, now they got 4200...WTF?!...won sum big cash in vegas im fixing to get some 4000class ram and the 3.0p4c and then a case of mtn. dew and see if i can hit 5ghz...:flames: :flames: :flames:

It would be nice to think of ya fellow members on dailup and use smaller sized .jpg's ya know. W.

Comment

Working...
            X