My Computer icon on desktop deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Computer icon on desktop deleted?

Yesterday I was messing around with my computer trying to delete some un necessary icons that appeared on my desktop....

I have two screens and on one of my screens I have a webpage on the desktop ... my main screens in front of me and my alternate screens on my right well... anyway some icons appeared... went and tried to delete them hitting ctrl and click to select all the ones i wanted to delete and well some how when i right clicked it and sent it to the recycle bin My... My Computer icon on the desktop got deleted... I did not select it nor could I have... for the reason that I have all of my icons on my secondary screen and all the icons that appear always go to my main screen that has the web page on it.

Does anyone know of a way to get the My Computer icon back on the desktop? besides making a shortcut .... thats about the only way i have found. and that does not go very well for the fact i usually go and right click my computer and go to propertys to get to the device manager so i do not have to go to the control pannel.

Any help would be appriciated please :)

right click on the desktop > "desktop" tab > click the "customise desktop" button and tick "My Computer"
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Thank you very much :)

Comment

no probs :)
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Working...
        X