Having some problems....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having some problems....

I have a Nvidia TNT2 64MB video card, and am having problems with a lot of games that I have tried to install.

BattleField 1942
    Raven Shield
    Enter the Matrix

These three are a few that don't work.
    I have updated to the latest detonator driver, tried an older one, and still nothing happened.
    Does anyone have any ideas?

Really I just think that it's time that ya upgraded ya vid card for those games but what os are ya usin' plus what's the rest of ya hardware specs plus what are ya actual probs? :?:

Comment

Originally posted by RedDragon
      Does anyone have any ideas?
      Yea, upgrade your Video...: peace2:
      - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
        Yea, upgrade your Video...: peace2:
        I actually have decided to do that... going with the Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 128MB :flames: I can get it at a good price, so that's the way I'll go.:afro:

Comment

Originally posted by RedDragon
          I actually have decided to do that... going with the Nvidia GeForce FX 5200 128MB :flames: I can get it at a good price, so that's the way I'll go.:afro:
          but.. but it sucks ass :D

Comment

in one of my computers i have a 5200 fx running and i dont have a problem at all, and for that price its not bad, dont knock a video card untill you tweaked it up. I have the MSI Geforce FX 5200 agp card and it runs smooth.

cheers

Steve:cheers:

Comment

You'll like the 5200 ...and if its possible get the 5200 from Prolink...their cards have a higher memory clock than the other brands,
              - Damien

Comment

Working...
              X