power supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power supply

How do i find out how many watts my power supply is...

There should be a label on the power supply itself specifying a power output rating or else you can look the model number up on the 'net :)
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

so i guess there's no way of finding it out without openning up the computer case then eh.. oh well... i didn't want to... but i guess i have to...

Comment

????
        Don't want to??!!??!!
        Are you trying to tell a die-hard community of tweakers that you have something better to do than crack open the case on your PC??

Yeah, OK.

So tell us, what's it like having a life infielder6?

We would all enjoy living vicariously through you!

j/k dude!

C'mon man! Take the plunge.
        And be sure to use that compressed air - it's fun!:thumb:
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

HAHAHA It is so simple to open your case!

Comment

wow.. you guys are so mean... :mad: hahah... anyways.. i'm going to do that... i just wanted to know if i could do it from within the computer.. i mean in windows... that's all.. i take my computer apart all the time.. well not all the time but often... and it's really inconvenient to pull out all of the cables and open because of where it's located in my room sorry.. i can't show you so you can't really understand what i'm saying.. anyways... i'll be opening it later... :angry con

Comment

Nope ya just goin' to have to get the old fashioned screwdriver out and use the even more old fashioned eyes for that that one. ;)
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

And a torch might come in handy if you happen to live with Wiggo ;)
                What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

if he doesn't like opening his rig, then I know my water cooled rig would outta the question

Comment

hey.. i did it already and i even put in a hdd...

Comment

Hee hee - I knew you were a tweaker!
                      Just trying to rattle our cage weren't you?

So how many W's is your PS?
                      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

i was taking off the casing and the the side i needed to take off to take the screw off of the top part of the case was stuck... i didn't have time to unjam it so i just stuck the hard drive in.. i think i'll be fixing checking it again on the weekend... i have too much home work right now... university hahah.. i'm having bad luck with this power supply... i don't even know why i'm checking it... i'm going to be getting a new one when i upgrade...

Comment

Working...
                        X