Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Order Part III!!!!

Hey guys...ive been gone and im sorry...i miss u all...lol
    Anywayz...i have good news...by the end of this week I should have around $550USD saved for 2 orders my ass is going to submit....MWAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....i cant wait

Well i will post 2 pics of the orders...
    One is from-
    www.Frozencpu.com
    and
    www.overclockershideout.com

Well to make it brief...i will be moving to watercooling very soon...i cant stand the 5 80mm (1 delta) fans...i cant even hear my TV from my bed to well...its crazy...i just cant wait to have somekinda silence...i will be keeping the 120mm blow hole fan...thats ok with me...and i should be getting like 2 neon lights and 2 cold cathode lights and a new PSU....AAAHHHH i need to work mad hard this week...i just want them in my hands...anywayz...let me calm down...
    well guys...i will be back in a few...so have fun and keep on posting...lataz

FiReBLaZR
    :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames:

order 1

Comment

order 2

Comment

As for the 3 lights i will get...the 2 CC lights will go in the front Bezel behind the Ventalation Grill...and the 2 neons will go on the bottom of the case...if u forgot the case...its a Lian-li PC70USB...peace out

FiReBLaZR
        :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames: :flames:

Comment

Be sure to post some pics!

Comment

Originally posted by hbidad
            Be sure to post some pics!
            Hopefully i will...lol...just need a few hundred more for a DiGI...lol
            Thanks again

FiReBLaZR

Comment

Originally posted by FiReBLaZR
              order 1
              i can't see the pic, all i get is a little red cross in a box
              TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Clear your cache and try again - working here
                What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

ahhh ok, working now :), i dunno what happened
                  TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

As per usual :rolleyes: :D
                    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Hey guys...im very happy now...AAAAHHHHH...i just ordered my Z4 Blizzard Kit and it should come in like 1-2 weeks...they have a shortage so i have to wait now...lol...what ever...its all good...and i got some new aluminum knobs for my rheobus from caseetc.com...so im feelin good...and around 400 dollars gone...lol...whatever...the day and the life of a modder...go figure...lol...peace out...and i will try to post up some pics...lataz

FiReBLaZR
                      :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :D :D :p :p :p : party ha : party ha : party ha : peace2: :afro: :thumb:

PS...if u want to see the order...go and check the first pic posted...lataz

Comment

Working...
                      X