Software to use with vivo videocard.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software to use with vivo videocard.

I'm going to set up some "surveillance cams" in my soon to be new home and I wonder what sort of capture software to use in order to use them with a pc. I first planned on using plain tv screens but then the computers came into my mind, and I thought that if it ain't to mutch of an hazzle i'll try it..

The cams is quite expensive with s-vhs out and they have zoom function and other fanzy stuff. They use 220 Volt power. Can I use a regular Ati/Nvidia vivo card connected to a camera server in order to connect more than one cam.. :?:

Any hints or info on this subject is greatly approciated by me.. /THX

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

It all depends on what you want to achieve I guess. Did you just want constant feeds coming in from multiple cameras, or did you want them to record when they sensed motion, or something else entirely?

Also, what do you mean by 'camera server'?

Comment

A camera server is a little box you use to connect multiple cameras to, then you have one output from the server to your tv, pc, vcr etc..

I want constant video feed to the monitor with the possibility to record, I don't need the system to record sensed motion atm. /THX

:cheers:

Comment

Working...
      X