!!Important!! To all admins and moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!Important!! To all admins and moderators

I feel an apology is in order for my actions on this site. Not to long ago I created a thread here which was totaly un-called for and immature. I really don't have an anwser for my " the bs has to *****ing stop thread as I've probably ticked off the site owner and all the people here that try to make this site a nice place to be, so I am sorry for that display of foolish behavior.

:shrug: :cry: :tears:

:group: :cheers:

Well it's good to know that ya man enough to apologize about it. :thumb:

Comment

No, that's not good enough. You'll have to bribe me to make me happy.

EDIT: Just remembered your title... That stays until full redemption has been granted.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
        No, that's not good enough. You'll have to bribe me to make me happy.

EDIT: Just remembered your title... That stays until full redemption has been granted.
        :laugh:

Comment

Sounds sincere to me.

So have you changed your mind about SETI, or just modifying the manner in which you express your opinion?

Not that it matters I suppose, but some folks do take a bit of pride in the fact that they utilize thier CPU cycles for something besides surfing pr0n.

I think SETI is a cool idea myself. Not something I choose to use electricity on, but an interesting venture nonetheless.

I had my run-in with a DC program - personally I've got a lot of second thoughts on such matters now. That bit of trivia won't affect the way I feel about those who choose to participate in DC and shouldn't dissuade someone from participating.

There's always Solitaire if a person just can't find anything at all to do.
          Whatever was bugging you dude, I hope you are well on the way to recovery by now.:)
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
            but some folks do take a bit of pride in the fact that they utilize thier CPU cycles for something besides surfing pr0n.

Comment

well................some of the cycles anyway:laugh:
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                well................some of the cycles anyway:laugh:
                LOL true.. :laugh: :rofl:

Comment

Obviously this thread was started because the author recognizes that this is one of, if not the, best forum sites on the planet for seeking assistance or just self-teaching oneself on the finer points of computer building. Its a site where there is a minimum of abuse and attitude from the Admins, Mods. and Member wannabes. Let's hope we can keep it that way! :group:
                  :-(

Comment

Originally posted by elrado1
                    Its a site where there is a minimum of abuse and attitude from the Admins, Mods. and Member wannabes.
                    You're obviously not looking hard enough.. :)

Comment

I was going to put ...(except Beefy)... but thought better of it. ;)

Comment

I'm a big boy now. I think I could have handled that. Plus it's probably better to warn some of them before I have my fun.

Comment

Never thought you couldn't. Just know that you really just a puppy dog at heart! This place sure is great for a chuckle or two.

BTW: Still haven't completed a Four Suit Spider! :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                            You're obviously not looking hard enough.. :)
                            or may be you haven't looked around on other forums ;)
                            believe me pal...TT forums deserve the words that elrado1 put in that post.

btw Orion-prime nice to see you changing your attitude :cheers:
                            Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                            Last Updated:
                            10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                            ======================
                            jabber : [email protected]
                            =======================
                            Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                            yabaa dabaa doo...
                            Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Well, I am kinda dissapointed at how quickly that target was placed on my forehead for being the center of," make fun of this guy attention," But no matter......This is how I'm gona do this and be done with it. I will not be anyones toy especiallly yours beefy( forum smacktard) You guys must be goin out of your minds with bordum to be that anxious to make someone a candidate for that ridicuosly foolish organization. I will forever and always think seti is foolish and this forum hasent taught me jack squat!

:flames: NO only people like evolv,wiggo, or morgan lander were the only people who ever took the time to tell or show me anything. Most of what I encountered on this forum is things like Hey! look at my expensive rig threads with 5,000 pics on them,I blew my video card up thread, beefy is an a** thread thats right beeftard hahahahah.... the only true smacktard -admin here and the usual useless latest release threads only nvidia and ati cards or overclocking threads, so no this forum isint the best its the worst for people who have a hard time fitting in like me.

Oh one more thing

My thought on this beer obsession
                              :cheers:

my account
                              :hammer:

me

And no I won't be comming back ever I'm a loner always have been...always will be

do what you want.... laugh at me play around with all my posts post my i.p. address on every hacker/cracker black list in the world
                              put me in the smacktard hall of fame! It wont matter only amongst yourselves and the passing days that you'll be left thinking, " hey this guy aint here no more lets find someone else"

Laterz 31337

Comment

Working...
                              X