This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UpGRADE WAT?

What task is it you cannot do/need to do more efficiently?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I think that his main prob stems from his video card.

Comment

ur right thats the only thing i could see my self paying for to upgrade but ehhh u know imma stick with what i have its a pretty decent card and i like it u know?

Comment

You like it? ? You were just complaining about it on another thread???

I think Mr. C was giving you some GOOD advice. Unless there is something that you need to upgrade due to your comp. not being able to perform a function, then why upgrade if you do not have funds available?

Save your allowance and if you need to replace something due to a failure, you will have the funds to fix it when needed.

Chez

Comment

And PLEASE stick to 1 thread/question.

Comment

There's also <a href="http://forums.tweaktown.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12276">this thread</a> where he asked for advice and got some.... Who smells a nomination?

Comment

Warning -> Insult Intelligence -> Nominate -> Forum Smacktard

There is an order. We need to let him screw up the first two before nominating.

EDIT:
                Of course, unless he insults us back. Or I dont like him.

Comment

Glad to see you added Brian508. I thought I was the only one that was getting driven nuts by his posts?!?!?
                  I could bearly read half of it, the other half was crappppppp...

Chez

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                    Chezman29[/size]]
                    Glad to see you added Brian508. I thought I was the only one that was getting driven nuts by his posts?!?!?
                    I could bearly read half of it, the other half was crappppppp...

Chez
                    Why thank you as I thought that he was an instant shoe in. :D

Comment

:cry: :hammer: sorry guys ill stick to one thread per subject....its just, im knew here and i didnt know that ppl would respond to me at all......let alone within the hr.....so sorry!!! :cry:

Comment

Well I'm lockin' this thread down now and maybe another yet as all these threads of your's are not helpin'.

Comment

Working...
                        X