Is she dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is she dead?

My 8RGA+ started acting up today, And I went to check everything out, I tried reinstalling Windows, but i always got an error on the same files, and I tried my backup copy, and the same damn files showed up as couldnt e copied.....I also tried a different HD, so my HD isnt dead, Ran MemTest86, no problems, Tried my CPU in Pcchip mobo, no problems. I also tried instlaling XP on my other rig, no problems. Then as I was looking at my manula, I realized the dumbasses sent me the 8RDA+ manual, and therefore, I had the Jumper for CPUCLK, set at 100/133 instead of 133/166, where, according to the manual it was. I took a look at the mobo, and according to the mobo, the damn thing was set at 100/133, so of course my AGP/PCI busses got out of whack, after i went over 133FSB. I also tried different CD-ROM drives. So, my question is, Is my IDE controller farked? And should I just RMA while I can, and get a replacement, after all, part of the problem lies on their shoulder, since they sent me the wrong damned manual.

No, it's your fault...you're farked. :rofl:

Comment

Well, I just request an RMA and was approved, so I guess Itll be a week or two back on the POS Pcchips rig. :(

Comment

Working...
      X