• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abit NV7-133R!!!!.....I want one

Abit NV7-133R

This looks very cool...I want one badly now

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

looks nice.. wonder how it would perform though.. Could do without the onboard video. if only they started putting GF4 ti on board.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
      looks nice.. wonder how it would perform though.. Could do without the onboard video. if only they started putting GF4 ti on board.. :D
      GF4 ti.....YEAH RIGHT...only when hell freezez...lol....damn u industries....damn u all to HELL!!!!!!

it looks nice...it has anything you could want...just put the CPU and Memory and your done...and use your 5 yr old Hardware in it.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Now that's very strange. :confused:
        The nForce 415 chipset is not supose to have intergrated graphics so as to be cheaper. :?:
        I think Abit has made a mistake there on that part. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
          Now that's very strange. :confused:
          The nForce 415 chipset is not supose to have intergrated graphics so as to be cheaper. :?:
          I think Abit has made a mistake there on that part. ;)
          Yeah I noticed that....i kinda like the integrated GF2....is the only thing people hate about that is the price???...cause i really dont care...hey if mine fries atleast i have an onboard backup...dont ya think???

Comment

Well there are a few boards around now with the nForce 420 chipset (don't get one with the 220 chipet though) which does have the intergrated video. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
              Well there are a few boards around now with the nForce 420 chipset (don't get one with the 220 chipet though) which does have the intergrated video. ;)
              yeah the 220 is slower than the 420

Comment

Yeah as it has no dual channel memory and deffinately won't come with the Dolby 5.1 sound either. :smokin:

Comment

Working...
                X