Well just give me your Opinion???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well just give me your Opinion???

Well im looking into getting a Cell Phone cause Car insurance for my soon to be legal ass is too expensive...well as u can see my favorite is in the middle...i really want that one...i used it...its soooo matrix...lol...let me stop and continue drooling...peace

FiReBLaZR
    :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :devil: :devil: :devil:

....the one on the left is not out yet i think but it should be the cheapest...the middle i heard is around $400 and the one on the right i think is alittle cheaper that $400...maybe $250-$350

sorry i hit submit too fast without thinking...heres the pic

Comment

Is that a PCS (1900MHz) phone mate? In Australia we don't have those models - our networks use CDMA (800MHz), GSM (900MHz)and DCS (1800MHz). So I'm afraid Aussies won't be able to help you :(
      What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

I like the look of the 1 on the left most, but $400 man?? :?:

you can get a samsung with a full color display for that price here

Comment

i like the Nokia 8310 (the one on the left) but i agree it is expensive unless you get it cheapo with a contract :D:D:D:D

Comment

Sorry Shepps but that's an 8390 :D

Works on 1900MHz I think... our networks use 900/1800MHz ;)
            What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

whatever you do stay away from the 8860, I know the chrome colored phone looks way cool but the mic tends to die in that metal case and most cellular carriers here in NY won't issue you another 8860 if it dies they'll most likely offer you an 8260/8290 which is a really super small phone which I have trouble dialing [I keep hitting 2 numbers when trying to quick dial. It got so bad I went back to my Nokia 6160 which is a much bigger phone but I really dont care what other think..

We do have all three networks available in New York. PCS [via Sprint], CDMA [AT&T, Verizon & others], GSM [via Cingular].

Cingular's coverage is very spotty in the USA though they offer you some of the coolest phones like the Nokia Communicator and my fave the Nokia 7160.

As you can see I really like Nokia's phones.:wave:

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalDD
                whatever you do stay away from the 8860, I know the chrome colored phone looks way cool but the mic tends to die in that metal case and most cellular carriers here in NY won't issue you another 8860 if it dies they'll most likely offer you an 8260/8290 which is a really super small phone which I have trouble dialing [I keep hitting 2 numbers when trying to quick dial. It got so bad I went back to my Nokia 6160 which is a much bigger phone but I really dont care what other think..

We do have all three networks available in New York. PCS [via Sprint], CDMA [AT&T, Verizon & others], GSM [via Cingular].

Cingular's coverage is very spotty in the USA though they offer you some of the coolest phones like the Nokia Communicator and my fave the Nokia 7160.

As you can see I really like Nokia's phones.:wave:
                Thanks...im thinking of Voice Stream...they have some good deals...but i probably have to buy the phone seperatly...but i spent mad money on a watercooling kit....so no cell for me...lol...damn tweaktown...its like a drug...lol

Thanks again...peace

Comment

Originally posted by FiReBLaZR

Thanks...im thinking of Voice Stream...they have some good deals...but i probably have to buy the phone seperatly...but i spent mad money on a watercooling kit....so no cell for me...lol...damn tweaktown...its like a drug...lol

Thanks again...peace
                  I've seen some good deals on the Nokia 3360/3390 phones in Circuit City & Best Buy for like $100 for the phone if you commit to at least a year of service for $40 a month.

Verizon has these pre-paid plans if you really just need a phone, you spend $100 and they give you a Nokia 3390 and $50 in pre-paid airtime. My girlfriend did that but she got the Motorola T92 [?]instead, she also tends to waste her pre paid minutes on the AOL instant messenger feature of that Motorola phone..:scream:

Comment

Working...
                  X