No announcement yet.

Do You Hit Things When **** Goes Wrong????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Hit Things When **** Goes Wrong????

I do...lol
    i just wanted to know if you all are raging Psychos like me...

Peace out
    FiReBLaZR
    :very angr :very angr :very angr .............:shoot3: :shoot3: :snip:

LOL well i do sometimes .

Comment

Mostly I just make up new interjections that mankind has never heard before:eek:

When I was younger there were a couple of instances where I was really ticked and made contact. Now I've learned it doesn't help to inflict pain upon myself:laugh:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I usually hit non-computer related things..... very rarely will I vent anger on computer parts :D
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

i will hit anything cold metallic or beepy, if it feels like a computer, i give it to it....but i make contact often on certain chairs, pent100s and metal benchs

Comment

I try not to. The cost after the temper tantrum is usually not worth the initial problem, and it comes out of my pocket too. I used to throw things, but I discovered that when your mad as Hell, you don't tend to take into consideration certain things like ricochet travel paths. :laugh:
            Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
            My Toys

Comment

I think there's a story behind that one.. :D come on darth.

Comment

Not too much of one. Just consider an enclosed concrete garage, a hot temper, a wrench and the laws of physics. Doesn't take too much imagination to come up with the rest of the story. :)
                My Toys

Comment

Well like 3 weeks ago...I threw my size 15 "LUGZ" boot across the room and it made a hole in the wall...lol...after that I was like..."Let me keep these on the floor"...it looked like a hellfire missle penetrating a bunker...now I have to put a poster over it so my ass doesnt have to pay...lol

:very angr ..........:afro:

Comment

yeah well - as a daily relief in my old job, we used to throw AOL cd's at the wall, that always relieves the tension...anyhow, worst that ever happened was a coupla timees the shattered parts came a little too close on return and one time one bounced back and got me in the gonads....hehe, it was funny later..

Comment

Both are fine reasons not to throw stuff.

Initially I was intrigued by the AOL disks, but after reading the whole post, the fascination is gone completely:no:
                      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Coward. :toung:
                        My Toys

Comment

Better than hunched-over trying to catch my breath:laugh:

Comment

Here's my latest consequence for going off on a tangent.. I decided to find something noteworthy enough to get all pissed about it. It's amazing how fast you calm down when you realize you've just lost something you once had.. over nothing.

Cost me US$40 bucks the first time around.. At least I got em for US$32 this time :D Awesome headphones.. <a href="http://www.aiwa.com/Catalog00/Products2.asp?id=69">Aiwa HP-X222</a>. I recommend these bad boys for.. anything (ie: Annoying little sister syndrome, around 100dB of case fannage, or you just want to experience what you're REALLY missing by using cheesy headphones). I have a Boston Acoustics speaker/sub system that rocks the house when I want it to, but I don't use them much, since I use the headphones 90% of the time.
                            Chris "Raven"
                            News Crew - TweakTown
                            <!--
                            <font size=1>
                            <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                            - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                            - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                            - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                            </font>
                            // -->
                            "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Nice little review there:D

Been using headphones for over 3 years as my primary sound source out of consideration for the other member of the household.

I got a nice pair of LabTec's for $3.50 with a boom mic. Maybe not good enough for an audiophile, but very good, and lightweight.

Comment

Working...
                              X