Oops! speeding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops! speeding

I just got cought doing 9k's over the speed limit... I was over taking over a hill and about 800m away they were sitting, lots of them, checking cars, etc and it was too late for me to even slow down.

They said they could have taken away 3 points but they only took away 1 and the fine was much less - so it's not too bad.

Silly me! :o :(
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

gotta be careful about them hills coming down lol....there arent any hills around here but there sure are some sharp curves they sit on the otherside of....

Comment

I got only one thing to say about them speed traps....

:grr:

Comment

Hey Cam remember they other day we posted about this...you said something like...yyou gotta slow down or something...and look at this..maybe its a sign...take it to court...;)
        - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
          Hey Cam remember they other day we posted about this...you said something like...yyou gotta slow down or something...and look at this..maybe its a sign...take it to court...;)
          Get the speeding out of my system while I am young... oh well, I still got stop doing it though... :thumbs do
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I feel you..
            - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
              Get the speeding out of my system while I am young... oh well, I still got stop doing it though... :thumbs do
              I've got two fines for doing 6k's over the limit.. Wasn't happy, but it was my fault. The whole young excuse works for a good 20 years too. :)

Comment

I have been caught once, the fine was $120 us bucks and that was a few years ago.. :shh:

BTW In Finland which lies next to Sweden they are deciding the size of your fine money by how mutch your income is.. So if you earn alot then ya pay alot for those kinds of crimes.. :hammer:

Comment

got me a hefty speeding ticket a while back... 82 in a 70 (mph)
                  *that's about 21.6 kph over the limit (I think) :o

I could have updated a major PC part for what that cost me...

Comment

82 in a 70? that's nothin!

i got busted doing 66 in a 35! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Comment

Vrooom!!

Comment

YOUR HOMO

Comment

Originally posted by TOXIC
                          YOUR HOMO
                          OOOOOOOoooooOOOOOO!!! i can help this post out with a pic :D
                          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

As soon as I saw you where going to post a pic I instatnly knew that is what it was going to be :)

Comment

?

Comment

Working...
                              X