tt stats failed to update for 5 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tt stats failed to update for 5 days

The tt stats page on the seti@home site havent been updated since monday, it's saturday now?
    athlon xp-m@2456mhz(12x204)
    tt aquariusII liquid cooled/ arctic silver ceramique
    asus a7n8xe-dlx
    thermaltake xaserIII lanfire
    bfg 6800gt
    seagate sataII 250gb/seagate 7200rpm 160gb ide
    samsung dvdrw
    2x1024 kingston hyper-x pc3200/ windows xp pro sp3
    logitech mx518/ logitech wingman rumble
    2x samsung 955df 19"/ canon i960
    creative x-fi fatal1ty 64mb/ altec lansing 251-5.1
    mushkin 550w

opteron 146 @ 2850 (10x285)
    DFI infinity nf4 ultra
    thermaltake tsunami dream -black
    seagate sataII 500gb
    evga 8600gt oc ssc edition
    samsung sata dvd-rw
    2x1024 ocz black
    logitech ifeel/ nec accusync 75f
    ocz fatal1ty 550w

They seem to have put the team updates on the back burner until they get their server problems worked out. We recommend that you use Seti at Work to keep track of the team, if you are not already doing so. ;)
    :-(

Comment

Thanks for that Elrado, I was getting concerned about the lack of update, I,ve lost my dsl connection and it will be a week or so b4 i get a new supplier, I,m using PAYG at the moment and therefore not connecting often

Comment

Wow, I didnt know anyone checked that page anymore. Im so used to setiatwork that i hardly go back to that one.

Comment

Yes the official pages can be slow at times (especially when they blow a processor) but the seti at work should keep ya updated though SetiTEAM will do better.

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
            Wow, I didnt know anyone checked that page anymore. Im so used to setiatwork that i hardly go back to that one.
            I use the SETI@home team page to gather the data I insert into the page I introduced in SETI@home Addict Record Keeping. I can get the data from the user stats page, but it's a bit more labor intensive. :shrug:

Comment

I had wondered where you all got the predictions from!
              TweakTown SETI@home Daily Statistics
              Its the first time I have seen this page. Thanks for that, however it is a bit daunting when i see how much work i need to complete to pass the next active member!
              Lynda @ 247 only leaves me 56 just to get to her current position!

I will how i've yet to figure out
              I might try running seti from safe mode. Will it work and if it does will it produce faster WU turnround????

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean by " safe mode." The best way to process Seti@home work units is to use the Command Line Interface method, as described in the link in my sig.

The best Predictions come from a program called SetiTEAM, which, unfortnately is no longer available from the program originator. :(

Comment

Working...
                X