mouse making strange noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mouse making strange noise

im having a strange problem with my mouse/sound i've noticed recently tht when ever i move the mouse it makes a crackling/humming sound out the speakers, but stops instantly when i stop moving it. im not sure when this started an have no idea how to stop it.

does any one have any ideas?

This isn't an uncommon experience.

Best as you can, try to isolate your speaker wires from the mouse cable.
    Sometime it's easy to fix, sometimes it's more difficult.
    At times it may even help to move your soundcard to a different slot (provided of course, that it is not onboard sound)

It's basically a case of several sensitive pieces of hardware all sharing a small space. The proximity can cause interference.

Good luck, and I hope can resolve this with a minimum of pain and effort.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

thanks. i'll try moving it around, i think it probly started haping because ive been sharing my mouse with another pc im building so i been movin it about alot.

thanks again.

an it is (sadly) on board sound.:shoot2:

Comment

ive moved the wires far away as i can ( as both go down a cup sized hole in the desk) but im still geting the noise. is there anythink tht will effectivly insulate the speaker wire?

Comment

I've used that foam type pipe insulation for isolating wires from interference with great results.

Problem could just as easily lie within the case itself, everything is in such close proximity there.

All you can do is try and hope for the best.
          As I stated before, "Good Luck".
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

thanks i used sum rubber wire stuff to cover the speaker wire an tidyed up wires near the onboard sound a bit an tht seems 2 have done the trick!

:afro:

Comment

Working...
            X