PDA

View Full Version : a fluke in MSI NForce?

hbidad
02-24-2002, 10:35 AM
searching around I see that MSI's Nforce baord is having problem with the time adavncing to fast...

I am one of this problem also and no one can pin point it out.

Wiggo
02-24-2002, 10:54 AM
Have you flash the BIOS with the latest version? As it's reported to fix a lot of problems with that board. :smokin:
<center>:cheers:</center>

hbidad
02-24-2002, 11:04 AM
Yes Wiggo, I thought for sure that would fix it...but still the same.... As a matter of fact it happens more frequent now

Wiggo
02-24-2002, 11:29 AM
Ok then I also linked this article in the news this morning.
<a href="http://www.amdworld.co.uk/nfmemory.htm" target="_blank">nVidia nForce Chipset Memory Debate @ AMDWorld</a>
And they use that particular board with some very interesting results that may interest ya as well as help. ;)
<center>:cheers:</center>

Slamo's Sister
03-04-2002, 03:43 PM
<Center><small>ah ha... yeah i understand.... i understand more indonesian than this stuff.. i mean JESUS... i no wot BIOS is... but only cuz i read like 20 PAGES on it and it went totally over my head...

Albinus
03-04-2002, 04:17 PM
SS, we all had to learn somewhere - just remember most computer users have no clue whatsoever when it comes to understanding what "BIOS" means ;) :thumb:

Anonymous
03-04-2002, 08:40 PM
<Center><small>ah ha... yeah i understand.... i understand more indonesian than this stuff.. i mean JESUS... i no wot BIOS is... but only cuz i read like 20 PAGES on it and it went totally over my head... </center>

Keep at it! And remember to close off your < center > tags with < /center > :)