a fluke in MSI NForce?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a fluke in MSI NForce?

searching around I see that MSI's Nforce baord is having problem with the time adavncing to fast...

I am one of this problem also and no one can pin point it out.

Have you flash the BIOS with the latest version? As it's reported to fix a lot of problems with that board. :smokin:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Yes Wiggo, I thought for sure that would fix it...but still the same.... As a matter of fact it happens more frequent now

Comment

Ok then I also linked this article in the news this morning.
        <a href="http://www.amdworld.co.uk/nfmemory.htm" target="_blank">nVidia nForce Chipset Memory Debate @ AMDWorld</a>
        And they use that particular board with some very interesting results that may interest ya as well as help. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

<Center><small>ah ha... yeah i understand.... i understand more indonesian than this stuff.. i mean JESUS... i no wot BIOS is... but only cuz i read like 20 PAGES on it and it went totally over my head...

Comment

SS, we all had to learn somewhere - just remember most computer users have no clue whatsoever when it comes to understanding what "BIOS" means ;) :thumb:
            What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo's Sister
              <Center><small>ah ha... yeah i understand.... i understand more indonesian than this stuff.. i mean JESUS... i no wot BIOS is... but only cuz i read like 20 PAGES on it and it went totally over my head... </center>
              Keep at it! And remember to close off your < center > tags with < /center > :)

Comment

Working...
              X