Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XP Windows Hertz V3 2000 Problem

"Voodoo 3 2000 16mb PCI"
    (Peice of Bolax? Yes Indeed but, she still does the job in 2002 for playing FIFA 2002 and HL @ 1024 with 70+ fps. The card still plays modern games, they just require a little OVERCLOCKING, TWEAKING, Ghost Rcn, RtCW, MOHAA, Q3 ,NFS5 , Max Pyn, you name it it'll play it, I think that for a card that I bought back in 1999 (Thats 4 years old people) for a $180 AUS$ OEM, is pretty sweet, but sadly it days are numbered and Mrs V will die with all the rest of her family to the global domination of Nvidia)
    My fault Wiggo about not making the topic, thread clear enough, (n3wb3 I am at this formum sh*t) thanks for your help I'll jump over and have a look at the link...
    Cheers...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some reason XP will not save my refresh rates eg.
    I set my screen res to 1024x768 @ 85hz...
    (Thats the res that I run half-life with so I expect it to run at 85hz)
    But...
    It dosn't, instead it goes back to 1024x768 @ 60hz when I enter (half-life or any other game for that matter same with desktop)
    So the "main problem" is it wont save the refresh rate...
    Can I fix it in the reg' or what?

Any help would be sweet as...
    Cheers...

<s>Have you tried Windows 2000/XP NVidia Refresh Rate Fix ?
    Doesn't work with the 27.xx drivers though.</s>
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Err... Wiggo mate... he said he had a Voodoo 3 2000, not an nVidia based card (check the title of the thread)
      What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Oh ****. :(
        Do ppl still have them? :eek:
        I think there was 1 for them to so I'll go and look. ;)

Comment

If ya using the default XP drivers or just the 2K ones then you may want to check this article out http://www.ansiblenetwork.com/tutori...nxp_3dfx.shtml but I'm not sure if it will fix that particular prob. But there's really very little support for those cards now. :smokin:
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Working...
          X