Seti sig issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seti sig issues

I am not showing up with any numbers for a lot of users. Is anyone else experiencing this? It might be my dialup, but than again why would some sigs work while others on the same page dont?
    :confused:

It seems to stem from some recent webserver probs at Berkeley though they seem to think that they have a handle on it, maybe.
    <center>— Septmber 10, 2003 —
    Recent web server glitches (slow response times, broken message boards, etc.) have been fixed.</center>

Comment

Does everything get straightened out with a refresh or does it persist. I've noticed irregular loading of the sig data at times, but a refresh usually restores things to normal. ;)
      :-(

Comment

I see em all fine normally, but occasionally i got to refresh to \see them. BTW kane, yous isnt shoing up at all, not even blank

Comment

Hmm can you see it now?

Comment

Yup, its back :thumb:

Comment

:confused: depending on how many time I refresh this page I can either see kane2g and Wiggo's stats and not elrado1's ...or I can see elrado1's and not the other 2, but never all 3 at the same time :shrug:

Comment

All 3 showed up after a refresh, because none of 'em showed at first. Took a while for the page to load, even though SETI is not running on this machine ATM. Perhaps a network overload somewhere. :(

Comment

They're all showin' atm w/o a refresh but yesterday even SETI@work was slow updatin' because of some prob with the SETI@home server bein' slow again in its updates.

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
                    Hmm can you see it now?
                    Poppin' up well now!

Comment

well alll of the sigs started working for me too, so Im guessing that it was the S@H server issue

Comment

Yea, theyre all working for me now too ;)

Comment

Now this I havn't seen b4 and everyone else's is just the same (just a red cross). :confused:

Comment

Same for me ATM. :(

Comment

It started doin' that about 20mins b4 I posted but it still hasn't come back. :tears:

Comment

Working...
                              X