ATTN SETI users: Im Back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN SETI users: Im Back!!!

Al right I am back onto SETI, as I miss the comptetion and Its more "dial-up friendly" Here I come!

:tears: ...it's a sad day for the F@H team. It's not too late to change your mind ...

if dialup is your biggest drawback, I do know there are ways to get it working right...

Comment

Welcome back. we missed you.:group:

Comment

Welcome back amd_man2003. :thumb:

Originally by minibubba:
        ...it's a sad day for the F@H team. It's not too late to change your mind ...
        Don't you wish he had discussed it B4 he switched?

Since I'm dropping to #5 soon and will be safe there for a while, I plan to bump up Kevin's numbers (currently #51) with his machine and, who knows, perhaps I'll investigate F@H. ;)
        :-(

Comment

ITs official now, MY 3WU's from last night have ben counted. michalhynes, your next ;)..then Andy. But for now, off to school :cry:

Comment

hmmm... lose one cruncher and possibly gain another? i could live with that

Comment

Anyone can try for no.1 spot in the SETI team but be warned that I'll fight ya tooth and nail for it. :devil win
              Welcome back m8. :wave:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                Anyone can try for no.1 spot in the SETI team but be warned that I'll fight ya tooth and nail for it. :devil win
                Just wait for the next client! :flames:
                :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                  Welcome back m8. :wave:
                  Sounds like a challenge.
                  Hmm. I think I can do it.
                  I just need to borg some more machines at school.

PS. Not to rub it in, but Poland did pass Australia. And it looks like its going to be passing France, Netherlands and Japan to take the 5th place in Country stats. :D

Comment

Well, I also should be gettin some other machines with that SETI as a service thing, notably a P2-400mhz and an Athlon-750

Comment

well if you are getting SetiAsService thing. here;s what i found.
                      If your run the setup.bat through the Windows Explorer, it will delete setiathome.exe file and try to connect.
                      But if you run setup.bat by command (Run->cmd->cd to the sas directory-> setup ) it will work fine.
                      I dont know whats the deal with it, but it likes that better.

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
                        ITs official now, MY 3WU's from last night have ben counted. michalhynes, your next ;)..then Andy. But for now, off to school :cry:
                        Well ya pasted michaelhynes101 but ya still have 220 to go to pass Eugene b4 ya think about Andy.

Comment

I dont think itll take to long, as my average should level out around 15WU's a day

Comment

Working...
                          X