No announcement yet.

What are your Favorite brands of Beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your Favorite brands of Beer?

I was just reading the Facts about beer you probably don't know
    thread and i started to wonder what my favorite kinds of beer are.

I find i drink a lot of Harp, Newcastle pale ale, Dos Equis, Bass, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Black Label, and (if i can get my hands on it) Tennants.

My least favorite beers are Budweiser, Coors Light (tastes like butt), Natty ice, as a matter of fact, anything with the word Ice in it... That Michelob Ultra light beer is not even beer.. its like fuzzy whizz.

Corona is a great starters beer, but i dont like it with a lime.

Mickeys makes a great 40. High Velocity is a terrible 40 but 8.1% alcohol. Yuck it takes like watered down whiskey.

That last post made me an official Tweaktown Member!!!!!

Comment

hate beer give me whiskey instead

Comment

Originally posted by Blueyes
        A whiskey drinking girl..:eek:

I'd be..

Comment

my favourite type of Beer is Free Beer:devil:
          http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Originally posted by Blueyes
            Starts off well. That 'hate beer' is a good call. :)

Comment

hey I post em how I see em :)

Comment

Best Beer? Thats a tough one. Well it used to be TEA from the Hogsback Brewery (just up the road from me) It was good until My girlfriend bought me a keg of it (a stolipin) it was bright so I didn't have to wait 2 days to drink it. Anyway after that was polished off we had a big party so my best mate brings round a polypin of TEA after that I've gone off it a bit. You can have to much of a good thing. Anyways I'm a big fan of directors, best newcastle brown ale, boddingtons the list goes on. As long as its not bubbly and weak as nat piss then I'll probably like it.

Comment

English beer... Isn't that the kind that comes dead out of the barrel? I'll take La Chouffe or Grolsch

Comment

Coopers Sparkling or Pale Ale.

At Christmas it is always Little Creatures Pale Alle :thumb:

Comment

Lapin Kulta - The Golden Beer Of Lapland is my favourite.

Once you tryed it you'll never go back..

Comment

Guess I qualify as a weirdo now as I'm probably the first member to post a pic of the inside of my fridge.. Dammit I'll have to get more now only 10 bottles left..

Comment

Sam Adams

i can drink it warm or cold, either way is goooooooooooooood

*dirty *******s tried to hide the image by placing a "dot_clear.gif" over it :> hahhaaa!

Comment

I also forgot to add, Red Stripe is great beer, straight from Jamica. It seems like most beers from the USA are terrible. Molson Canadian is good too.

How can anyone say that Beer is no good?! Its the water of life!

What kinds of whiskey are good? Jack Daniels? The best whiskey ive had was House of Campbells.

I was up in Scotland with my girlfriend, visiting family (my first time), the pub we were at suprised her parents with a quiach and they filled it up with whiskey, i diddnt know what was going on..

When the thing got to me they refilled and and everyone started chanting so i drank the whole bowlful!

Later on her uncle came up to me and said that had it been a hundered years ago i probably would have had both my arms chopped off, but he gave me a pat on the back and said i was a toughguy and that i was going to have a hell of a night.

Comment

When I was in Denmark they had the most incredible Beer. Tuborg

of couse its been a long time since iwas there.

Comment

Working...
                              X