Cheapy optical scroll mice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheapy optical scroll mice

What would be the minimum system req. for a "cheapy optical scroll mouse" ? My wife is an elementary school teacher, and is looking for new mice. The computers at school are of the Pentium (1) variety...Would that be enough ? (minimal software being run)
    SPAM Special Ops

Hello ? Any takers ? Plzzz. :group:
    SPAM Special Ops

Comment

So long as they have a PS2 port for the mouse then I'd use M$'s Optical Wheel Mouse (OEM version).

Comment

Thanks Wiggo !
        :cheers:
        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

n/p as they work for my customers (and me) but if they only use a serial mouse they ya on ya own m8.

Comment

Just make sure they use the PS2 port ( about as big around as your pinkie finger) and not the ol' AT port (about as big around as your thumb).

Check the local department and discount stores - in MY world that would be Wal-Mart, K-Mart etc.
            Often inexpensive mice can be found. Just be sure to check for the proper connection type and OS requirements.
            I use inexpensive mice myself, the only trouble I ever have is the little slickpads on the bottom wear off after a few gazillion miles.

When that happens, I get a new inexpensive mouse :laugh:
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
            X