New 3500 Gold from OCZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 3500 Gold from OCZ

Thought I would show you guys what the new 3500Gold is like from OCZ.Here are the specs.

New 3500Gold using OCZ branded IC's.This ram will do 2-2-3-5 at 2.6v on the IC7 with street racer, enhanced refresh and CPC enabled.I maxed my retail modules at 240fsb 1:1 2.5-3-3-7 with turbo, enhanced and CPC enabled.These are all 3d and prime stable, the ram will bench higher with errors.

A few sandra's to show what i achieved.
    200fsb 1:1

240fsb 1:1

Best part is these modules are going to be quite cheap, hopefully cheaper than the main competitions ;) 3200.

Remember results will vary board to board...My IC7 clocked much better than my Max3..keep this in mind.

Are you serious? You must only have 1 stick.......dual channel would increase that immensely.

I've also seen that memory running at 233mhz @ 2-2-2-5 so it is definetely good stuff.

How much was it?

Comment

Here's what my HyperX 3200 has done so far...only $71 per stick at newegg.

276fsb 5:4
      RAM 221mhz 2-2-2-5

Comment

Oops just noticed you are running unbuffered. I'll see what mine do in a minute.

EDIT mine do about 2900-3000 at 276 5:4 memory at 221 2-2-2-5. The difference is going to be I have an 865 board so yours will be about 200mb/s faster. OCZ is some of the best stuff you can get.

Comment

Im sorry i didn't explain I only usually post unbuffered benches...running buffered does not truely represent what the ram is doing.

Comment

Yeah definetely good stuff....thats some of the best you can get but I still prefer the little guys. There is a lot of 3200 memory hitting DDR500 @ 2-2-2-5 now, including mine when I can get some more juice to them. This board can only do 2.85v.

Comment

Working...
            X