Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hit another snag!

Having some issues here:
    Yesterday one of my systems went down only minutes after me checking up on it. So the problem was not discovered untill I just checked today.
    Its the Pally CPU that keeps giving me problems! UGH! All the TbredBs are a dream to OC and stable at stock voltage, yet this Pally is a pain in the neck.
    So in order to avoid future outages, the Pally will stay at stock speeds.

In addition to that the P2 450 went offline as of 3 days ago.:( Not really a big loss (2WU/day) but still...

Also there was an outage which caused another system not to reboot. So it was down for 12hrs or so. :rolleyes2

Im home a lot less than I used to, so keeping track of the systems is hard lately.
    Hopefully the pally will be replaced by a tbredB sometime soon.

PS. I forgot to mention that I think I lost my 950 and 1.4 athlon chips while cleaning up! So it really sux to be me this week!!!!!!! :tears:

I also attach what my @home production looks like

Well I managed to find the 1.4 and 950 athlon chips. which is good. But it turns out that the 1.4 is toasted. :cry:
    Since it was in the s2390 mobo which is also fried, Im assuming that the mobo fried the CPU. I can RMA the mobo just fine, but CPU is gone. :(
    Also it looks like Cheez wants MY spot, so i need to figure out way to get more WUs. :shh:

Comment

I think you're right. Although, it may be more along the lines fo him wanting his spot back - again! :shoot3: :shoot2:
      :-(

Comment

Its not his spot, its mine. Ive been there longer, hence its mine.
        Yeah sure, he was #2 at some point, but so was Wiggo. And Im more than willing to give Wiggo his spot back :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Comment

Ugh, Finally recovered from the mess.
          For some reason, my system froze. when rebooted, i was able to do everything, but connect to the internet. Had to reinstall. There were some services that were unable to start :blah:
          I got all the updates as well as the antivirus ones. Thats a lot of DLing for a dialup!!!!!!
          I didnt bother deleting partition, as I had 15 or so WUs to be upload. So now I have to go and clean my Hdd. :rolleyes2
          Ahh well, the price I pay to be better than CheeZ :shh:

Comment

Damn, today sucked!!! Big time!
            I ordered a MSI board for my friend. MS-6367. He didnt want to spend much, so I picked this up for 25bux.
            I gave him my 256MB pc2100 stick, and the 950athlon I had laying around.
            His old system was 366or333 Celeron! It was also an HP system, so it wasnt the greatest thing.
            One thing I forgot to check was the PSU.
            It was POS one. 110W output!!!!!!!!
            Fried my poor CPU!
            Took it home to test with a real PSU and luckly only the CPU was dead. Mobo works great.
            I had to canibalize one of my crunchers for a 1.3Duron.
            We will install everything else tommorow and hope for the best.
            Now I will be w.o a cruncher for a week untill my new Duron gets here. :cry:
            Looks like its going to be getting very hot in the #2 spot as Cheez gets more and more WUs!!!:scream:

Comment

Ya'll work it out but atm No.1 spot is safe. ;)

Comment

Well, I dont think anyone in your team can keep up with you, Wiggo. Unless............... :shh:

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
                  Well, I dont think anyone in your team can keep up with you, Wiggo. Unless............... :shh:
                  We pool our resources and gang up on him. Is that what you are trying to say?
                  :-(

Comment

combine the above with my latest wardriving post AND Foreign LAN post AND the SetiasService. :idea:
                    But Im not saying anything else

PS. Im broke, so no more Duron cruncher :cry:
                    Looks like I will have to keep Cheez at bay with 1 less cruncher.

Comment

Well I am down one duron as well, but that thing was just about useless as a cruncher, but I should be getting another 2000+ in a few days, so I will be back up to the full compliment of machines here

Comment

Working...
                      X