Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seti@Home TweakTown Team

Hello,

I've recently created our own official Seti@Home TweakTown Team dedicated in detecting signals from outerspace. Well your probably wondering what is it exactly you have to do once you are part of the team and if you have to spend any money on anything. All you have to do is download a small program that will run on your taskbar utilizing your computer's unused resources. It's as simple as that and you wont even notice it's running. You dont have to pay anything at all and I myself have been doing this for over a year now so it's going great for me. We represent each other and if we all unite as a whole and help support and join we can achieve anything. You may Join the Pioneers of the Space Frontier by clicking on this link

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/f...form&id=175882

If you are interested but have questions about our team feel free to post your questions here or visit the faq section at http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/faq.html

You're a little late! :confused:
    TweakTown SETI@home

Also, click on Distributed Computing. You'll find it on the upper part of the BG page.

It's good to see that the distain for doing homework is alive and well.... :flames:

Actually, this thread seems to be a real bait and switch. User is a major SPAM candidate!
    :-(

Comment

Wow, hold on there.....I'm new to this forum so i wasnt aware someone had already created a tweaktown team. My apologies, no need to call me a spam candidate.

Comment

I guess you haven't seen all the s@h sigs floating around here?

we also have a TT team for folding@home :D and one for United Devices
        Originally posted by reddem0n
        My apologies, no need to call me a spam candidate.
        :laugh: don't worry, no one is going to make you a S.P.A.M Nominee for that

Comment

A very interestin' subject this but I'll just nudge it where it should be. :devil win

Comment

:rofl: a nooby mistake, thats ok i made a bunch on other forums and a few on this one. next time surf around befor you post.
            example:

please consider the folding team we need your help :bounce:

:cheers:

Comment

yet anouther folding guy trying to take away a SETI member.:rolleyes2
              He already said that he;s been a SETI guy for over a year, so I think his mind is made up about which one he's gonna do. Dont ya think?
              :2cents:

Comment

yes :shrug:

it was an example of a dumb post :rofl:

Comment

hmmmmm I wonder if he is going to join our team or stick it out alone with his "team":shrug: Hey Red, come on over to our side of the fence, I am sure we would welcome the Extra units and would love to see what your stats are ! Some of us are just a little addicted to it :rofl:

Comment

Don't wonder too long. He tried to find recruits for his team (Pioneers of the Space Frontier). He was the only member, but I see now that he has left there and joined another team. I doubt if he'll consider joining ours. (Maybe I was a little harsh on him.) :rolleyes:

Comment

Good going elrado. He now probably switched to Folding! :rolleyes:

Comment

You can check my statistics, my email address is [email protected] and username is of course reddem0n

Never realized people would make a big commotion about one little mistake..

Comment

Hmmmm check your stats eh? Now how are we going to do that if you aren't on the team? and if you aren't on the team...why would we want to? :?: :shrug:

Comment

Aww, come on Cheez. I was planning to check his stats at least once each hour, although it would be much easier if he'd add a link to the red_demon.com page as a way of promoting SETI@home. :rofl:

All I can say is actions speak louder than words. :blah:

Comment

Originally posted by CheeZmonZter
                              hmmmmm I wonder if he is going to join our team or stick it out alone with his "team":shrug: Hey Red, come on over to our side of the fence, I am sure we would welcome the Extra units and would love to see what your stats are ! Some of us are just a little addicted to it :rofl:

My earlier post was in response to the earlier post here above. Yes, you can see my statistics even if I'm not on your team by going to individual statistics on the main page and entering in my email address.

Great my first few posts on this forum and I ruin everything. Not too far away from getting banned. :devil:

Comment

Working...
                              X