X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you undo this tweak?

I did this and I want to undo it:

regsvr32 /u zipfldr.dll

How do I undo this? Thanks for the help! :)

I think you may have to provide a bit more info on how you did what you did and what was the purpose of the operation.

Comment

Yes exactly right there Ewen. :thumb:

Comment

if your using XP just use its restore function, choose a point before you did the tweak and then windows will restore your comp to that point, you wont lose any documents.

Comment

That's 1 way if ya havn't disabled that function but you will loose any programs that you installed since. :smokin:
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Start/ Run type: regsvr32 zipfldr.dll

Reboot.:smokin:

Comment

Thank you very much Thunder! It worked! Thanks again! :)

Comment

Radon3k... you never responded to the question as to what you had done and why you had done it and you have thanked Thunder who provided the solution. There are however, respondents who attempted to help you and you have not bothered to tell us what is/was going on. This is after all a forum and it is here to help us all learn something. Unhappily now you have the answer you will not return here and we will never know. Ahhh well we tried!

Comment

Oh, I'm sorry if you got that impression. And I will return, and I plan on becoming an active member. Again, I apologize if you got the impression that I was here to get the help then leave, as that is not my intention. Allow me to explain what I was trying to do...

I typed "regsvr32 /u zipfldr.dll" to disable the zip files or w/e...It's in the Tweaking Guide Part 2 for XP, just supposed to help speed stuff up, so I tried it. I guess it was meant to just disable the Windows built-in Zip feature, however, I had WinAce installed and it kinda disabled that as well....So I needed to undo it, and Thunder helped me out. I know everyone else was tryin to help me out, and I had only looked at the thread when everyone had replied. So I apologize if people thought I was ignoring them, that wasn't my intention. Sorry again.

Comment

All's well that ends well... I saved the Tweaks as well and having checked up on what you were attempting all is clear. Thanks for the reply.

Regards:)

Comment

Working...
                    X