Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of honour : Allied Assult

Now here's some food for though....

If you like WW 2 stuff this is a game for people who love it, single and multiplay, the game is set out brillantly, not bad graphics, orginal guuns from WW 2 like the M1 Garland, the MP 40 and the good old Spring Feild 03' Sniper Rifle.

Missions have taste, with set tasks example ( People to rescue, things to blow up/destroy and to retrieve things like documents and other items.

Also to include, gotta love the Saving Private Ryan scene on 1 of the missions you go into, real live battle and people who die around you like in WW 2, of cause you gotta have it look real now don't we...

Continueing on, I give this game 9/10 , Not bad Graphics, Good Sound, Good Orginally and Excellent Game Play.

Want this Game? I advise anyone who loves this sort of stuff get it, it's a real eye open'er!

how does it compare to DoD and RTCW??
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Perhaps maybe cause the people u gotta kill is german that's about it, but i perfer this game over RTCWS

Comment

umm.. dude.. you kill germans in both games... :confused:

Comment

This game does ROCK, especially when you have snipers trying to take you out,
          as on a couple of levels, tense man,
          very tense.:cool: :D

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
            how does it compare to DoD and RTCW??
            If MOA multiplayer was replaced with DoD, it would be THE game of the century. Singleplayer is pretty good, way to short, and the ending is the biggest pile of donky crap ive seen in a game.
            Not worth buying, but not worth missing out on.

RtCW has nothing on either of these games. Forget it even existed, and youll be a happier gamer.

Comment

Working...
            X