Messed up my web page text size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up my web page text size

^^That basically says it. All of a sudden my web pages are really zoomed out (like I'm in a higher resolution, but I'm not). The most annoying part is that the text is very small, almost to the point of being blurry. It's only on we pages too. Like, the "check message length" at the bottom here is very small and blurry. And yes, my eyes are quite fine :D . Anyways, help? Thx alot, : peace2: Mista K6

Are you using IE? If so, then check out the pulldown menus on top and choose View --> Text Size. Medium is default, but you have five choices. There is also a hotkey combo to change this but I don't recall it offhand. It is likely you accidentally used this combination while have IE active.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Hold down Control and use your mouse wheel. ;)

Comment

Hold down the "CTRL" key and then rotate your mousewheel slowly, one click at a time until the desired text size is acheived.

Hate when that happens by accident

oooh, Beefy beat me to the draw - quickly, on to the next thread :D
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Oh crap, you guys are the masters of the computer, fixed the exact problem. I had it two clicks out (wow, when you hold shift and rotate the wheel, you can go forward or backwards, nice lazy trick also :thumb: ). Thx a heck of alot, : peace2: Mista K6

Comment

Working...
          X