Marvel Comic Fan Guards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvel Comic Fan Guards!

I've just been speaking to CoolerGuys and they told me about these wicked looking new actual Marvel Comic licenced fan guards they may be releasing fairly soon - I am fairly certain nobody else would have seen pictures of these untill now... Chances are they will also be numbered by Marvel and be limited. They will more then likely also include a limited edition matching Lithograph, but will come at a price. :)

We'll no doubt have a review soon! :)

They look good though I don't think that I'd trust usin' them with my kids. :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I would suspect that if it were resonably priced, the skull one (the Phantom?) would sell well in certain circles. Those guards appear to have a bit of height to them, which is rather uncommon too.

I'll probably hold out for a Winnie-The-Pooh fanguard though.
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
        I would suspect that if it were resonably priced, the skull one (the Phantom?) would sell well in certain circles. Those guards appear to have a bit of height to them, which is rather uncommon too.

I'll probably hold out for a Winnie-The-Pooh fanguard though.
        The skull one is the punisher, the l33t hitman

Comment

I didn't think The Phantom was a part of Marvel.
          Though it does look like The Punisher pretty much copied Phantom's logo.

Oh well, I'm not an anthropologist, so them skulls look pretty much the same to me anyway.
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

What? No Hulk?! bah! :very angr

JM
            Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

No Captain America either. :(

Comment

Yeah!!! Rock the cows down the street, they got spidey!, Do you know if they are supplying them through CoolerGuys or they are the ones that just heard about them....cause if they are schweet! Coolerguys is right down the street from me! I have taken a tour through their shop, they are pretty cool guys (bad pun).

-"You do too much, your not superman ya know."

HaHaHa cracks me up everytime.

Comment

They look really nice!

Comment

Working...
                  X