How am I doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How am I doing?

Hello, again, all! I am posting this thread because I feel I need _YOUR_ input on how I contribute to the site. The poll is for you to tell me, yes my news posts include the kinda stuff I wanna read and whether or not my columns and (upcoming) articles are well-written, informative, and encompass all that you envisioned when you heard about the article. Thanks for voting.

P.S. I would like your opinion up to this point. In another month or so, I'll start a new thread on whether or not I've improved.

P.S.S. Please post comments and criticisms here. You can also email me at [email protected] and if you feel you may have to be too harsh for your thoughts to be publicly stated. I WILL REPLY TO ALL EMAILS with my comments back and maybe a little more.
    Good. Keep going in your current direction.
    0.00%
    Okay, work on your grammar, redundancy and such and all will be better
    100.00%
    Not too good. You aren't detailed or don't get your facts across. Your grammar and sentences aren't too well written either.
    0.00%
    You could probably do better writing in a language you don't know.
    0.00%

just to let ya'll know, i will not be voting hence the only vote so far was not from me...

Comment

Originally posted by mistert
      just to let ya'll know, i will not be voting hence the only vote so far was not from me...
      that was me :)

don't mave much more to say than my vote did
      :cheers:

Comment

I had a read of a few of your news posts and while not too bad, there are a few bits that are a bit hard to understand.
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

thanks andy...i've definitely got a tendency to be repetitive and drag sentences on and on...LOL

thanks minibubba, as well

Comment

Working...
          X