error on line 351

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• error on line 351

Nearly every site i goto on the net now i get internet explorer 6 show a message saying ERROR ON LINE 351 do you wish to debug. And bsically clicking no on this will get rid of it after clicking bout 5 or so times.

I know 3 other people now that are having the same trouble i fixed mine by reloading it but i was wondering if there was a patch\update or some other way around having to reload the machine. Can you turn off the debuger in xp?

anyhelp woudl be great thanx.....

hrm, ive never seen this problem before...but just to see if there is a fix goto WindowsUpdate and download the latest updates and patches for your windows and see if that fixes it...
    At the request of wiggo ;)

Comment

Nearly all webpages have small errors in them. It is nearly impossible to create a page with any real amount of content and have it turn out perfectly.

If you go into your Tools--->Internet Options and then click on the Advanced tab, you should be able to scroll down to an option that allows you to turn off the notification of all debugging errors.

Hope this helps you out. :)
      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
      My Toys

Comment

yep that looks like it'll fix the prob wonder how it got ticked in the first place thanx heaps

Comment

It's usually there by default. :smokin:

Comment

hehe that might be why it was ticked then

Comment

Working...
            X