IE New Window Maximizer v2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE New Window Maximizer v2.2

In the recent past several people within this forum have asked about a solution to launching Internet Explorer in a full window.

Well, I've kept my nose to the grindstone on this one, and it appears that there may be a solution.
    I heard about this one from Chris Perillo (alias; LockerGnome). He says it will do the job for you.

Now I'll tell you now, I have not tried this little freeware utility, as I like how IE functions by default.
    But I know several folks who just may find this to be the tool they were looking for.
    Good luck with it - I saw a demonstration, and it should do the trick:thumb:

Linkage; IE New Window Maximizer 2.2
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Mmmm........... :?:
    For Windows 9x thru to 2k. If anyone tries this on XP let us know how it goes. :)
    :cheers:

Comment

I just use WinOpen [http://www.duckware.com/winopen/index.html] with the /max switch and the URL in the command line.

This also works great when you want to make your homemade CDs have an autorun that looks professional.

Comment

Thanks for the link Mr.C - I have been looking for something like this for ages! :)
        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
          Mmmm........... :?:
          For Windows 9x thru to 2k. If anyone tries this on XP let us know how it goes. :)
          Works fine for me under XP. It is a shame you can't hide the icon it places in the taskbar.
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Sounds good then and I thought it of interest as the site didn't mention XP. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
              Sounds good then and I thought it of interest as the site didn't mention XP. ;)
              I think a lot of programmers tend to forget to do that thinking everyone realises XP/2000 are fairly similar and should generally work.
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Glad your liking it.
                LockerGnome pretty much knows what's up.
                Hopefully, some of those asking about such a tweak recently will find this to their liking too. First they gotta' find this thread though!
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                  Glad your liking it.
                  LockerGnome pretty much knows what's up.
                  Hopefully, some of those asking about such a tweak recently will find this to their liking too. First they gotta' find this thread though!
                  What is the URL to this site?
                  Managing Director
                  Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

http://www.lockergnome.com

I think the lockergnome name came from his schooldays, when they used to close him in one of the lockers in the hall for being class geek. LOL

He's host on the TechTV show Call For Help.

They had as Australian caller on TSS the other day, he was asking how to get TechTV to OZ. He was visiting the US and found his new favorite channel I guess. You folks need to get together and bother your cable providers till they give in.

Comment

If u havent been to Lockergnome.com u should!
                      Chris's email newsletters have been doing the rounds over 10 years.
                      They have a high level of geek knowledge with a good dash of humour thrown in.
                      i believe there are at least the following daily news letters:

Lockergnome Standard - Windows & General
                      Bits & Bytes - Tech News and developments
                      Digital Entertainment
                      Linux
                      High Level Network - Administrators letter

plus he has others on th way inc a HTML/Web Develop

Good balanced source of info

Check it out.

(Damn i should be in advertising)

BTW Gunna try the Software Mr C Thanks
                      Splash

:afro:
                      OK so my signature is lame - I can live with it!

Comment

I remember with X-Setup (a nice little tweaking program), they had all the daily posts from Lockergnome as part of it. A very interesting read..

Comment

Working...
                        X