X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hep! home page taken over

:mad:
    Hi all, was looking at naughty sites the other day for a Win95 serial code and after I got out of it (many popups later) and had downloaded a couple of serial generators which didn't work anyway, discovered that myYahoo.com.au homepage had been replaced by something called Smartsearch.ws which has about 6 things on it (all ads )...can't search for anything else
    Despite me resetting in Internet Options it returns , searched for all files with that name and deleted but as I did they all re-appear
    After running spywear remover remover which did't get rid of it. I'm stumped!!
    Please help and thanks

well thats what u get for trying to pirate software. :thumbs do I'd suggest Spybot Search & Destroy, Adaware 6 and running a virus scan, but i imagine this thread will be closed soon

Comment

If you know what you are doing... get hyjackthis, it makes a list of what is starting at windows boot, just remove the good thing! I use this program and i have no problems at all!!!

Comment

didn't your mother teach you that naughty sites are bad for your health? just a hint,you should have left that part out.

THREAD CLOSED

Comment

Working...
        X