Gas prices within usa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas prices within usa?

Can someone please tell me what todays average price for gas are in America..:?: /Thanks

it varries from city to city, state to state. on top of that it changes almost daily

here it's about $1.53 per gallon, or at least it was a couple days ago. That's 87 octane btw, it obviously gets more expensive as you go up. Couple weeks ago it was $1.39

I take it you're heading to the states for a bit?

Comment

chicago its 1.79 add $.10 for every step up
      in the burbs its 1.65 and up

Comment

Originally posted by minibubba
        it varries from city to city, state to state. on top of that it changes almost daily

here it's about

here it's about $1.53 per gallon, or at least it was a couple days ago. That's 87 octane btw, it obviously gets more expensive as you go up.

.53 per gallon, or at least it was a couple days ago. That's 87 octane btw, it obviously gets more expensive as you go up.

WOW! $1.53 per gallon? That's VERY cheap then, here in Sweden we pay $5.67 per gallon.. I understand it varries somewhat like you said but I was just interested in knowing some sort of average bottom/roof price for the gas.

Yes I'm going to travel the states a fair bit and visit some ppl, probably stay there to as I ain't got nothing that keeps me here no longer. To put it simple my whole life here recently went down the drain.. I'm currently working on all the papers etc needed to be alowed entrance to the states, and to be able to stay there longer than the 90 day limit..

Your help is much appriciated minibubba & kane2g thank you. :)

Edit: This is why I'ma get rid of all my junk and get myself a laptop, then fly over there and buy a car and drive around for a few month..

Comment

welcome to America in that case

if you're ever crazy enough to come though Arkansas, look me up :)

Originally posted by The__tweaker
          Edit: This is why I'ma get rid of all my junk and get myself a laptop, then fly over there and buy a car and drive around for a few month..
          ah, now that other thread makes a lot more sense

Comment

welcome to America in that case

if you're ever crazy enough to come though Arkansas, look me up :)
            Sure thing mate. :)

Comment

Gas in the USA is a lot cheaper than Europe. I manage a gas station here and we're at 1.63 now.

And if you plan to go anywhere through Eastern PA including Philly, shoot me a PM or such, we'll hang out, I'll buy you a cheesesteak! :cheers:

Comment

Crazy Americans and your gallons, its like trying to read gibrish!

Last time I was down in the states, I think it was 1.90/gallon and we calculated it out based on our litres and we were cheaper, so maybe you aught to come to canada instead

Just remember though, It is 87 Octane, I have heard places like Germany sell 100+ Octane so that *may* be why yours is so much more expensive.

Comment

We use the litre scale here to..

We are using, 95,96 & 98 octane over here.

1 US gallon = 3.785 litre

I'm paying $5.67 per gallon so it costs me $90 bucks to fill up my car.. :(

Yeah Canada is nice, I was chatting with a canadian girl the other day, dude she was butt naked..

Comment

Originally posted by Fatguy3
                    I'll buy you a cheesesteak
                    a bit off topic here: can someone explain to me exactly what a cheesesteak it?
                    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
                      a bit off topic here: can someone explain to me exactly what a cheesesteak it?
                      Just what it sounds like, a steak sanwhich smothered in cheese.
                      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

See Andy why I won't swap any of my beer for one? If I want one then I'd just make it myself just like my beer. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Fatguy3
                          And if you plan to go anywhere through Eastern PA including Philly, shoot me a PM or such, we'll hang out, I'll buy you a cheesesteak!
                          Sure thing mate. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                            See Andy why I won't swap any of my beer for one? If I want one then I'd just make it myself just like my beer. :D
                            hmmm yeah, i see now. i spose this is one of those stereotypical american artery clogers? no thanks... KFC chicken has more than enough oil for me :thumbs do
                            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Next time I go to Philly, possibly tommorow, Ill get one and take a picture. Basically its sirloin steak, chopped up and fried. Onions are friend along with the steak. The steak and onions are put onto a hoagie/sub/hero (whatever you call it) roll and then cheese is put on. American, Provolone, or Cheeze Wiz. Cheeze Wiz is the best, and is an artifical yellow cheese. And thats it. I like pizza sauce on mine which actually classifies it as Pizza Steak.

It is very greasy, and extremely bad for you, but many people live off them just like Big Macs :) I'd take a cheesesteak over a burger any day though. And just for some more BG on the steak sandwich, you would order it at Geno's (possibly the best cheesesteak place in Philly) like such: "Pizza With" consists of a cheeze wiz steak with onions and sauce. The With designates "with onions".

A regular cheesesteak with provolone and sauce, no onions would be "Provy Pizza Without".

Heh, now all you Aussies will know how to order the best sandwich ever :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X