ARTIC Silver Rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARTIC Silver Rocks!

A couple of weeks ago I ordered some Artic Silver. Today the package was delivered. I put some artic silver on my CPU. I'm using a Thermaltake Dragon orb 3. Normally the temparature idle was 34 degrees. And now it's running idle at 31 degrees!
    Artic Silver Rulezzz!:thumb:

I forgot one thing at full load it was 40 degrees and now 38 degrees!:thumb:

Comment

Accept no subsitute :no:

Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

I won't substitute!! HEHE Artic Silver all the way

Comment

They have Arctic Alumina out now which is cheaper, non conductive and in most cases works just as well if not better than the silver product by all reports so far. ;)
          <center></center>

Comment

I guess it's a pet peeve of mine, or maybe its just that I edit too many reviews and such, but take a gander at the correct spelling of a certain word...

ARCTIC

Notice the "C" in the middle of it?
            Thank you.
            Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
            My Toys

Comment

Well it's fixed on mine now Darth. ;)
              <center></center>

Comment

I didn't attempt it, but be sure, I will NEVER misspell it (again?).

And my friends used to call ME the grammar police. I guess since you are real live officer, I won't argue...:wave:
                Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

LOL
                  Just one of those things... sorry.
                  My Toys

Comment

Sorry for it Darth! Don't be mad!

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
                      I guess it's a pet peeve of mine, or maybe its just that I edit too many reviews and such, but take a gander at the correct spelling of a certain word...

ARCTIC

Notice the "C" in the middle of it?
                      Thank you.
                      I remember making this exact same post about 6 mos. ago

Silencer is the only one who can get away with the mis-spell since he's the "Dyslexic Amdnitsrtaro"

And maybe you Darth because of the way you spell D'artagnan :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Comment

I think that you're one of the few who actually remember where my name comes from...and that's because you were one of the few who liked (and had actually read) the story. ;)
                        My Toys

Comment

Reading...one of the myriad of skills I possess

Comment

Originally posted by RDR

Silencer is the only one who can get away with the mis-spell since he's the "Dyslexic Amdnitsrtaro"
                            I would like everyone to take a moment, and consider something when commenting on some else's writing style....... some of us have the big "D". For those that must have perfect order.......try to see the world through our eyes. The written word will never have any order.....the variation for each of us differs greatly.
                            For me, the written word, appears to be an ant farm, in which the members are all at a different level of excitement.

It's not the fact that I take exception to the furvor that you hold as a guardian of our languge.....I too learned to love it as well during the 8 years it took to learn to read and another 3 to learn to write. It's the level of compassion and consideration, not all of had the luxury of learning on the same playing field. Please take this into consideration when pointing out someone elses weaknesses, sometimes it's not laziness.....

Hehehe, I'm off my soap box. My posts must drive ya
                            , ya ot have see'm from my perspective.....:D :smokin: :thumb:

Comment

DLab - I certainly ment no offence & hope none was taken

BTW - I don't have dyslexia or poor spelling - I just can't type worth $hit :D

Comment

Working...
                              X